So, you think you’re cut out for the advertising world? ‘Ready to work yourself to the bone? Endless hours of blood, sweat, and tears? Ok, but don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Kidd Group gladly accepts resumes via email, fax, or in person. In addition to your resume, please include samples of work (if available), up-to-date contact numbers, and your horoscope sign.
At this time, the following positions are available for resume submissions:
Public Relations Professional
Requirements: B.S. degree in Public Relations or related communications field; Min. 4 yrs PR experience managing accounts; demonstrated expertise with mainstream (consumer and business) print, broadcast, social media and web based media, experience in managing multiple campaigns simultaneously; polished and professional demeanor, superb writing, pitching and interpersonal skills, excellent business knowledge and savvy in working for full-service organizations, ability to meet deadlines and multitask, strong organizational and creative abilities, ability to prioritize in dynamic environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Public Relations organizationally and enthusiastically, report to President.
- Manage client accounts individually and with team collaboration.
- Plan, develop and implement all communications and public relations activities for assigned accounts.
- Develop and oversee implementation of marketing plans and strategies.
- Identify tactics and resources necessary to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Monitor / analyze client performance and results.
- Develop strategic messages on behalf of clients.
- Provide guidance and management of all social media components for client accounts. This includes monitoring, reporting and maintenance.
- Ensure all marketing communication is effectively in support of overall plan objectives.
- Develop and monitor assigned client budgets.
- Coordinate with advertising, design, media buying and web divisions as needed on integrated accounts.
- Maximize positive media coverage for clients; promote strong community/media relationships, write/produce materials, manage media events logistics, and maintain PR databases/archives.
- Participate in professional associations and activities related to marketing and public relations.
Contact: Kidd Group
Attn: Cindy Martin, Office Manager
2074 Centre Pointe Blvd
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject line PR Professional